Looking for the Best Baby Jumper?
As your baby gets older and more playful you will need to support their development both physically and mentally. Finding the right toy to do that can be tricky but baby jumpers are an exception.
Baby jumpers are designed to assist your baby and get them used to being upfront and walking. They can jump, walk, and play in a safe and secure environment and it allows you to quickly get some house chores down.
But what is the best baby jumpers and which ones are specifically designed for comfort and safety in mind?
I’ve researched over 100 baby jumpers and can reveal the top 10 available in the market now. It wasn’t easy but there are too many mixed reviews on the marketplace right now so I decided to get down and dirty and do all the hard work so you don’t have to.
Sit back and relax, while i reveal my top 10 baby jumpers.
Here are the top 10 baby jumper
|Check Price|| Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo||4.8/5||Top Rating|
|Check Price|| Baby Einstein Activity Jumper||4.6/5||Best Performance|
|Check Price|| Jolly Jumper With Super Stand||4.7/5||Top Quality|
|Check Price|| Jolly Jumper With Door Clamp||4.6/5||Best Value|
|Check Price|| Skip Hop Explore Baby Center||4.5/5||Best Brand|
|Check Price|| Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo||4.5/5||Best Buy|
|Check Price|| Evenflo Douple Fun Saucer||4.5/5||Best Strength|
|Check Price|| Summer Infant Pop N’ Jump||4.5/5||Best Guarantee|
|Check Price|| Bright Starts Deluxe Door Jumper||4.5/5||Best Alternative|
Best Baby Jumper
1. Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
This jumper is a baby’s dream. It has a variety of sights, sounds, and even rewards your child after each bounce. It comes equipped with a three dimensional light-up musical piano that babies should enjoy.
The seat spins in a 360-degree circle and the springs have a safety feature that covers them up to prevent pinched fingers. The frame is compact and easy to transport and you can use it in any room as the floor pegs are robust and durable
The seat is 100% removable and washable and the plastic that is BPA free. This should give all mum’s breathing space just in case accidents happen while bouncing.
- Fully equipped with sounds and lights for motivation
- Multiple toys at eye level and below to keep baby’s attention.
- Machine washable seat
- 360-degree spin-able seat!
- It’s bigger then it’s competitors.
- It does not collapse flat and is bigger than some of its competitors.
2. Baby Einstein Activity Jumper
This is a great baby jumper that will fit different babies of different sizes. It has 5 inbuilt height setting and the limit for weight is 25 pounds. The seat is capable of spinning all the way around which is a bonus as your child can reach any of the toys. This jumper will keep them engaged for hours.
The seat cushion is also removable and can be washed just in case there are any unwanted accidents. The rest of the jumper can be wiped down and disinfected.
You can also hang additional toys from the top loops and frame of the jumper. This gives you the opportunity to add a unique touch to the jumper and change this up when your baby needs a change.
Finally, It can fold flat which is fantastic for storage or smaller living spaces where space is limited.
- It’s adaptable
- The seat is easily washable
- It is effective in keeping baby’s attention for long periods
- 5 height positions make it universal.
- It’s on the bigger side
- It is more expensive than other competitors
- Additional features require batteries (not included)
3. Jolly Jumper With Super Stand
This baby jumper is not for smaller spaces that require compact baby jumpers. However what it loses in storage makes up for in size, freedom, and the play factor. The biggest bonus is it doesn’t require a door to be attache to. This makes sit more adaptable and easy to construct.
As its a simple design with compact features, it’s very transport friendly and can be taken almost anywhere. It can fit in the trunk of most family cars and will still give ample room for other travel essentials.
The stand is specifically designed to help your baby jump and increase their security while doing so. As it’s a free-standing frame you don’t need to worry about your child hitting into the door frame and hurting themselves.
The seat helps with your baby’s posture as it is designed in a saddle form. This helps prevent injuries and is a big bonus for such a well built standalone jumper.
- It is transportable.
- It supports the correct posture.
- It is much safer than other doorway jumpers.
- No toys come with it which is a big disadvantage.
4. Jolly Jumper With Door Clamp
The Jolly Jumper is one of the safest and more veritable door clamp on the market. Unlike its competitors, this bouncer has a seat that looks and feels more like a wearable harness.
This prevents your baby from leaning, tipping, or falling to one side while jumping. This is a major flaw in other bouncers, especially for smaller children.
The upper weight limit is 28 pounds which give ample room and support for bigger babies. This secure door jumper fastens to the door frame and doesn’t take up too much precious space
Lastly, the height is adaptable and your baby will be safe as the jumping action has a safety feature to ensure they don’t over jump and injure themselves.
- Seat harness is safe and secure.
- Great for compact spaces.
- East to store.
- Unisex design.
- Won’t fit every door frame
- Not able to use outside.
5. Skip Hop Explore And More Baby Center
This unique design focuses on a three-stage activity design that helps your baby developing motor skills and better brain function.
We love that it supports a ‘whole body’ approach to play and learning.
It promotes a 360-degree seat that rotates all the way around and includes, four toys that are all within easy reach. You can even attach more toys as it comes with additional toy space for optimal fun.
It has a “discovery window” which is a see-through panel. This allows them to be able to see their own feet at a glance. This reinforces your child’s ability to learn and shows them the exact movements for jumping.
The best part is the adaptability of this baby jumper. It has 3 stages, a Simple Chair, a Cruiser that moves around, and a standalone table. These 3 features make it worth the price alone.
- Three-stage design is very practical
- The Discovery window increases motor skills and awareness.
- Some toys are can catch on your baby’s fingers.
6. Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo
This is a well-built jumper that has your child’s safety at hears. There are no exposed parts or springs to catch your baby’s fingers on.
The seat is fully removable and can be washed. Everything else is easily wiped down and is a BPA-free toy which is a plus.
The frame is made from steel which means it is strong and sturdy and your child can bounce without you worrying about them. The seat is easily adjustable and can be dropped up or down in 3 heights.
It comes fully equipped with lights, sounds, and music to keep your baby entertained and engaged. Lastly, the seat spins a full 360 degrees making it easy for your child to reach all the toys easily.
- It’s adaptable
- Brightest and loudest sounds compared to competitors
- No need for a door frame.
- It takes up a lot of space
- Additional batteries needed
7. Evenflo Exersaucer Douple Fun Saucer
This jumper is highly versatile and has great reviews. It has a triple use as a jumper, a playmate, and an activity table. This makes it flexible and a great an all-rounder. It’s the most robust and affordable multi-purpose unit for these reasons.
As a jumper, you have three adjustable heights. It comes equipped with 11 toys and other activities that are designed to assist your child’s fine motor skills, object exploration, and tactile growth.
It comes with a removable washable seat pad and has the added bonus of being designed and assembled in the U.S.
- Cost-effective and robust
- Assembled domestically in the U.S.
- More toys then competitors included
- It’s bigger and bulkier than the rest
- Require batteries.
8. Summer Infant Pop N’ Jump
This is the best portable jumper on the market and is perfect for smaller living spaces and fun on the go. It comes fully assembled and can be unpacked and ready for jumping under a few minutes.
That’s a real bonus if you are in a rush or are traveling and need something to keep your child occupied. The best part is it’s quicker to pop back and is portable which means you can take it with you wherever you go
It adjustable and comes in three different heights including a sunshade
- Simple design and portable.
- Lightweight and cost-friendly
- Comes with a sunshade
- No assembly required
- Not durable or as sturdy as others
- Not as many features as it’s competitors
9. Bright Starts Deluxe Door Jumper
This is the most cost-effective door jumper on the market and comes with a variety of toys and lights included.
The maximum weight is 26 pounds, so most babies can fit into and continue to use it until they reach this weight. The price is still justified as most babies will not reach the maximum weight for many many months.
The spring is secure to protect your child’s fingers and it is out of their reach. A strap gives you the ability to change the height and it’s fully adjustable.
The two straps in the seat encourage stability, but the spring iron the longer side so be careful that your child doesn’t overswing and cause injury,
- It is portable.
- It’s cost-effective.
- It comes with more toys than other brands
- Not sturdy or very durable
- Long straps are an inherent salty floor
Advantages Of A Baby Jumper
The biggest advantages of a baby jumper are improved motor skills and balance. Other benefits include;
- Strengthing of Muscle, Tone, and Strength.
- Improves Pre-Walking Skills,
- Mental stimulation and focus
- Promotes Comfort and Safety
- It keeps the baby entertained
- It helps channel baby’s excess energy
- Parents who use jumpers for their kids swear that their babies sleep very well at night
Baby jumpers are a great way for your baby to let off some steam, get their energy out, and have some fun. While the jury’s out on how long you can leave them safely for, one thing is for sure a 10 – 15 per session is more than enough time for them to learn, play, and have fun.
What To Look for in a baby jumper?
When purchasing a baby jumper try to be aware of a few of these factors
- Age/size: Choose a baby jumper that works for your baby’s age, weight, and height.
- Adjustable height: Ensure the height of the jumper can be adjustable. This is to ensure their feet are correctly positioned on the floor.
- Product Dimensions: Pay close attention to the product size. Some jumpers can seem small at first glance but take up a lot more room on the ground. If you are lacking in the room then try to go for a doorway jumper instead.
- Dual Bungee cords: Choose a with dual bungee cord doorway jumper or a shorter single strap length for stability. This will help keep the jumper secure as well.
- Washable seat cover: It goes without saying that the seat will have to be washable just in case of any accidents
How Old Should My Child Be?
Babies should only be given the chance to participate in activities like jumpers and other mobility toys when they are around 4-6 months. As they will be jumping and this can cause a jarring motion, babies should only use a jumper when arable to control their head and neck muscles.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions on the age, weight, and height limitations of its products.