In this article, we’ll review the Chicco Vs Graco Car Seat and see which one comes out on top!
Related: Britax pinnacle vs frontier
Related: Maxi Cosi Pria 70 vs 85
If you are worried about your infant’s comfort and safety while traveling, then car cum stroller seats are one of the safest options you can choose. Also, having a stroller organizer can save so much space and mess. You can find a wide variety of car seats, especially for infants.
Chicco and Graco are two such reliable brands, known for their high-quality baby products. But which car seat among both these brands is better? To solve this question, we have a compare Chicco Keyfit30 vs. Graco SnugRide 35.
What is Chicco Keyfit 30 Car Seat?
- Easiest to install with Recline Sure levelling foot, Ride Right bubble levels, and Super Cinch LATCH tightened
- Designed for travel system use with compatible Chicco strollers (sold separately)
- Removable new-born head and body supports
- 5-point harness with easy-pull tightened
Chicco is a well-known brand for manufacturing various baby products, and a car seat is one of them. It is known for the durability and premium quality of its products. Not just this, Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat, Orion also manufactures various car parts and seats.
Chicco Keyfit 30. As its name suggests is a car seat convenient for smaller kids weighing less than 30 pounds. Thus, with this car seat, you might need to upgrade earlier. Additionally, it is easy to install the car seat with or without any base.
When to use Chicco Keyfit 30 Car Seat?
Being an infant carrier car seat, Chicco Keyfit 30 Car Seat is an ideal car seat that provides a maximum weight capacity of 30 pounds only.
Thus, you might need to upgrade your baby car seat soon. But being an infant car seat, it provides comfort and all-round safety to your toddler. Apart from this, you will find a wide variety of color options in the keyfit 30 car seat by Chicco. For safety purposes, Chicco Keyfit 30 provides a five-point harness, EPS foam for head protection, and a rigid steel frame, making it durable.
What is Graco SnugRide 35 Car Seat?
- Ultra-lightweight infant car seat is easy to transport from the car to the stroller and everywhere in between
- Rear-facing newborn car seat helps protect infants from 4 - 35 pounds; and up to 32", making it an excellent first car seat for baby
- Click Connect system provides a one-step secure attachment between the rear facing car seat to all Graco Click Connect Strollers to create a travel system
- These Graco infant car seats are rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards and reassure safety-conscious parents
- SafeSeat Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213. EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
Graco SnugRide 35 Car Seat is a durable Car seat, which can protect your baby from harsh car rides and even accidents. With a lower weight holding capacity of 4 pounds, it can provide an excellent level of comfort to your toddler. It provides a maximum weight capacity of 35 pounds.
Thus, you might have to upgrade the car seat for your infant soon. Still, the comfort that it offers to babies makes it worth it. With a height of 32 inches, it is providing a little more mileage to the car seat.
When to use Graco SnugRide 35 Car Seat?
Whether you want a comfortable car seat or a stroller seat, Graco SnugRide 35 Car Seat can be the ultimate Car cum stroller seat for your toddler.
Apart from this, Graco guarantees the maximum safety of the infant, protecting kids from dangerous accidents. With one five-point harness, Graco SnugRide ensures to keep your baby safe and intact. Apart from this, it has a steel frame, which provides the durability of the car seat. Grace SnugRide 35 only weighs 7.5 pounds, making it portable and easy to handle. Also, the handle provides a tight grip to hold this car seat.
Main Differences between Chicco Keyfit 30 Car Seat & Graco SnugRide 35 Car seat
No doubt, when comparing Chicco vs. Graco Car Seats, the competition is neck to neck. Still, you can find some differences between both these car seats, which includes:
- The maximum weight capacity of Chicco Keyfit 30 is 30 pounds, while the maximum weight capacity of Graco SnugRide 35 is 35 pounds. Thus, Graco is the ultimate winner here.
- On the one hand, while Chicco Keyfit 30 weighs around 10.5 pounds, Graco SnugRide 35 weighs only 7.5 pounds. Thus, Graco SnugRide is more portable comparatively.
- On the one hand, while Chicco Keyfit 30 is available in six colors only, you are going to find eight different colors available in Garco SnugRide 35.
Conclusion & Recommendation
While comparing Chicco Keyfit 30 Vs. Garco SnugRide 35, we have come up with the conclusion that both of these car seats are tremendous in terms of safety precautions and comfort. Apart from this, you can use them both for the infant as well. But, in terms of features like a maximum weight holding capacity or portability, Graco SnugRide 35 Car Seat is a little better than Chicco Keyfit 30. Though, Chicco Keyfit 30 is also a durable and comfortable option among car seats.
Chicco Keyfit 30 Car Seat
Graco SnugRide 35 Car Seat