In this article, we’ll review Evenflo vs. Graco and see which one comes out on top!
Under the category of convertible car seats, Evenflo and Graco are two well-known brand names.
Both of them have neck-to-neck competition to provide comfortable, secure, and durable car seats.
Thus, today we have a comparison between the two most famous car seats by Evenflo and Graco: Evenflo Symphony DLX vs. Graco 4EVER.
I hope you will be able to make your mind after reading this in-depth comparison between the two.
What is Evenflo Symphony DLX?
- ALL-IN-ONE CAR SEAT: The Evenflo Symphony DLX all-in-one car seat accommodates children from 5 to 110 pounds and features three modes: rear-facing, forward-facing harness, and belt-positioning booster.
- 5-POINT HARNESS: Our Evenflo all-in-one car seat includes a five-point harness that has been tested to a 65-pound weight limit. This allows longer harness use, until the child is ready for a belt-positioning booster mode.
- INFANT + CONVERTIBLE + BOOSTER: This all-in-one car seat is an honest three-in-one. It can be used as a rear-facing harness, a forward-facing harness, and a belt-positioning booster that provides safety and is assembled in the USA.
- EASY TO ADJUST: Our all-in-one car seat features a one-hand adjustable headrest that grows with your child, and a no-rethread harness: easy-to-slide harness straps that enable proper fit during each ride.
- TRUSTED FOR NEARLY 100 YEARS: Evenflo has been a trusted source of well-built children products for almost 100 years. The real-life designs used in each of our products have been engineered for everyday use.
If you are looking for an all-in-one convertible car seat, available at an affordable price along with great features, then Evenflo Symphony DLX is known as an ideal car seat.
With a weight capacity of 5 to 45 pounds in rear-seating and 25 to 65 pounds with front-facing, it provides an overall weight capacity of 110 pounds with a booster seat.
You are going to get a flexible weight capacity.
Also, it provides an additional three-layer safety mechanism along with side protection.
Therefore, no need to worry about the safety of your toddler.
When to use Evenflo Symphony DLX?
Whether you have an infant or a toddler, or even a big baby, Evenflo Symphony DLX will work in all situations.
Providing a more comprehensive range of weight capacity will be suitable for your baby’s growth years.
Also, being scratch-proof and safe for kids, no need to worry about your baby’s comfort and protection.
Providing three different sitting positions, your baby can comfortably enjoy his car rides, even on long drives or vacation.
Another impressive feature of Evenflo Symphony DLX is that it has a washable seat cover, thus no need to worry about spills.
What is Graco 4EVER?
- 3 car seats in 1: rear-facing for infants 4-50 pounds, front-facing for toddlers 22-65 pounds and for big kids 30-100 pounds
- 4-position extension panel adjusts to provide 5 inches of additional legroom, allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer
- 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy
- 10-position headrest adjusts easily for your growing child
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion to ensure that your child is always properly secured
Graco 4EVER is a classy, comfortable, and unique car seat, which is not just durable but ensures the toddlers’ safety.
It is a 4-in1 car seat, which provides four different seating positions to babies, including front-facing, rear-facing, high booster belt, and backless booster seating positions.
It also provides an even broader range of weight capacity of up to 120 pounds.
It means you can use this car seat from the birth of your baby till their growth years.
When to use Graco 4EVER?
Graco 4EVER is an all-rounder car seat, which you can use at all your car rides with your toddler.
Providing four different sitting positions, it gives a weight capacity of 4 to 40 pounds with rear-facing infant mode, 20 to 65 pounds with front-facing harness mode, 30 to 100 pounds using the back booster, and 40 to 120 pounds with a backless booster.
Apart from this, it ensures scratch resistance and provides full protection with its EPS foam and stainless-steel frame.
Also, with the help of a latch, you are going to find it pretty easy to install this baby seat in your car.
Main Differences between Evenflo Symphony DLX & Graco 4EVER
Although both these car seats are ideal in terms of their usage and feature, they provide.
Still, on comparing Evenflo vs. Graco Car seats, we have come up with the following differences:
- On the one hand, where Evenflo Symphony DLX provides three sitting positions, you are going to find an additional backless booster sitting position in Graco 4EVER, making it more convenient.
- Graco 4EVER contains a stainless-steel frame, while Evenflo Symphony DLX doesn’t.
- While Evenflo Symphony DLX provides only three reclining positions, you are going to find six reclining positions in Graco 4EVER.
- But, on comparing the price of these car seats, we have concluded that Graco 4EVER is slightly expensive than Evenflo Symphony DLX.
Conclusion & Recommendation
When comparing Evenflo vs. Graco car seats, we can’t declare a complete winner, while both of them are ideal for one condition or another.
You can choose Graco 4EVER if you want more comfort, security, and advanced features for your toddler, but you might need to spend a few more bucks on this car seat.
Evenflo Symphony DLX