Everyone is unique in their ways, including people who are not tall.
Hence, picking cute, funny, or unique nicknames for the short people in your life can make them feel special.
However, you need to understand that some of them may find the nicknames offensive.
This means you need to pick only appropriate pet names for your favorite tiny friends and relatives.
Fortunately, there’s a long list of nicknames for short people from which you can choose in this article.
Not only will the names make these people laugh, it will create a bond between you and them.
That being said, check out the nicknames you can call the short people in your life!
Best Nicknames For Short People
Regardless of their height, beautiful people deserve cute nicknames. Check out the names below to make a choice.
- Baby doll
- Boo – A nickname for your partner or spouse
- Apple pie
- Tiny Tot
- The little one
- Lil man
- Little lady
- Mini-mee – Use this nickname for your son or daughter
- Small stuff
- Sweet pea
- Tic Tac
- Smallie – Choose this nickname for a close friend or relative
- Short legs
- Value size
Sometimes, you have to call the short people you love a hilarious name. Choose any of the nicknames below for them.
- Short stack
- Mini mouse
- Half man
- Itty Bitty
- Lil guy
- Small but mighty – For the short person who does extraordinary things
There are times when you have to keep the nicknames short and simple. Check out the names below:
- Jewel – For someone who adds value to your life
Picking a cool nickname for your short friends or siblings can make them feel incredible. Here are some names you should consider:
- Black swan
- Short boss – Pick this nickname for the bossy small guy
- Four foot
- Doll face – Use this nickname for your short, cute friend
Are you looking for creative nicknames for your short loved ones? Choose from any of the names below.
- Small thing
- Sonny – Choose this nickname for a younger, short man
- Danny DeVito – A nickname in honor of the popular American actor and comedian
Have you been thinking of calling your favorite short friend a unique nickname? Here are some amazing options from which you can choose:
- Little lamb
- Bam Bam
- Giggles – Pick this nickname for your baby
- Sunshine – Pick this nickname for the short person who makes you happy
- Frodo Baggins
- El peque
Interestingly enough, some of your favorite celebrities are short. Regardless, height doesn’t prevent these people from performing to their full capacity. Check out this list of 10 famous people:
- Danny DeVito – American filmmaker, actor, and comedian.
- Rob Schneider – American actor, screenwriter, and comedian.
- Kevin Hart – American comedian.
- Martin Freeman – English actor.
- Seth Green – American writer, director, actor, and producer.
- Bruno Mars – American producer, dancer, musician, singer, and songwriter.
- John Mark Galecki – American actor.
- Ken Jeong – American writer, actor, producer, and comedian.
- Peter Dinklage – American TV, film, and stage actor.
- Simon Helberg – American comedian and actor.
Also read: When Do Babies Learn Their Names
Nicknames are a great way to create a special bond with friends and family members.
From the nicknames for short people, we’re sure you’ve made the best choice for your favorite person.
Always bear in mind that the little people close to you can make a big impact on your life.
Therefore, treat them with love, care, and respect every time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Do You Call Your Short Friend?
Consider picking one or two cute names for your short friend to make them feel special.
Mini-me, peanut, shortcake, Tinkerbell, peanut, and shorty are some of the names you can call your short pals.
Just ensure they’re cool with these nicknames before picking one or more for them.
How Do You Call A Short Girl With A Sweet Name?
Call short girl names like cutie pie, Tootsie, sugar plum, Mini, Little missy, Bitesize, and Tinkerbell.
But try to observe their reaction after calling them these names for the first time.
If your short friends don’t appreciate the pet names, you’ll have to keep calling them by their given names.
What Do You Call A Short Woman?
A short woman is considered to have a petite stature. Apart from being less offensive, the word “petite” can mean someone is adorable.
So if your sister or mother is small, the adjective petite can be used to describe them.
Iesha is a loving mother of 2 beautiful children. She’s an active parent who enjoys indoor and outdoor adventures with her family. Her mission is to share practical and realistic parenting advice to help the parenting community becoming stronger.