In this article, we’ll review the Owlet Baby Monitor VS Snuza Baby Monitor and see which one comes out on top!
Adequate sleep is essential for not only the mother but also the baby.
But with a newborn, there are chances of a lot of things going incorrect.
And being a parent, it is a duty to be aware of it and create a safe environment for the baby.
A human can’t keep tracking all baby movements, starting from external to the ones in the organs.
There is, in fact, a severe threat to babies under the age of one year.
It is known as the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). It is as dangerous as it sounds.
Thus, the parents need to keep monitoring the baby even during sleep.
Here we have noted down the details of Owlet vs Snuza baby monitors that will help newborn parents keep track of their babies.
What is the Owlet Baby Monitor?
- Intelligent Monitoring For Baby — Track your baby’s sleep, including total hours slept, light vs deep sleep, and more. View Baby’s readings in real time on your smartphone and review a detailed 7-day wellness history.
- Your Favorite View, From Anywhere — Stream secure, encrypted HD video from the Wi-Fi-connected Cam right to your smartphone and see Baby in unmatched clarity with night vision, wide-angle view, 4X zoom, room temperature sensor, two-way talk and background audio.
- Know When Baby Needs You — Sound & Motion notifications from the Cam will notify you if sound or motion is detected in Baby’s room.
- Proven Peace of Mind — The award-winning Smart Sock tracks your baby’s sleep so while they rest easy you can, too.
- HSA/FSA approved — Use your HSA/FSA funds to purchase the Monitor Duo. More than 1.5 million parents trust Owlet’s award-winning technology to deliver the right information at the right time.
The Owlet Baby Monitor is a little device that keeps monitoring the baby’s heart rate and measures oxygen levels.
All this can be observed when the baby has the monitor on the sock.
The Owlet Smart Sock Baby Monitor includes an oximeter inside the sock so that it can be used as a wearable baby monitor, tracking vital signs.
In simple terms, a beam of light is passed through the skin that identifies the amount of red light, and infrared light is absorbed under the skin, which calculates the oxygen levels in the blood and detects the number of heartbeats in a minute.
When to use the Owlet Baby Monitor?
As a responsible parent, you must be aware of everything that is happening to your newborn and hence want some specific features in the Owlet Baby Monitor.
Suppose you are looking for a wearable monitor and can detect minute changes in your baby’s body, like detecting the oxygen levels or calculating the heartbeat without disturbing the baby.
In that case, the Owlet Baby Monitor is your answer.
What is the No products found.?
No products found.
If you are aware of how a baby sleeps, you might have surely noticed that babies are belly breathers, i.e., when they breathe, there is a very prominent abdominal movement.
No products found. used this typical characteristic to make a little device called the Snuza Hero SE Baby Monitor.
This Monitor clips onto the baby’s diaper and the top parts rest on the tummy to monitor the slightest of movements.
When to use the No products found.?
If you want to rest assured about your baby’s movements, the No products found. will assist you in your job by continuously tracking your baby’s belly movements.
You will know if there is any problem as the Snuza Hero SE Baby Monitor starts vibrating if it tracks zero movements for 15 seconds to rouse the baby.
And if even after the vibration, the child is not aroused, an alarm goes off.
Main Differences between Owlet Baby Monitor VS Snuza Baby Monitor:
The Snuza baby monitor does not provide Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connections to send alerts to your cell phone.
In contrast, the Owlet baby monitor does send information by Bluetooth between the two devices.
- Snuza is mainly a baby monitor that tracks movement, whereas the Owlet baby monitor tracks your baby’s oxygen level and heart rate.
- Snuza is a wireless clip-on device attached to the baby’s diaper, whereas the Owlet is a sock that is wearable by the baby.
Conclusion and Recommendation:
Comparing these two devices is quite challenging as they aim to prevent SIDS and, most importantly, work in two different ways.
The Snuza tracks the baby’s belly movement, and the Owlet tracks oxygen levels and heart rates.
Considering the feature that Owlet Baby Monitor sends signals to your cell phone with an app, it would be more convenient for the newborn’s parents.
Owlet Baby Monitor:
Snuza Baby Monitor:
Best Owlet Baby Monitor
Best Snuza Baby Monitor
Mo Mulla is a work from home dad who enjoys reading and listening to music, He loves being a dad and husband to a growing family. He also loves writing about his passions and hopes to change the world, 1 blog post at a time!
The MUTU System is an proven online fitness program for pregnancy and every step of motherhood aimed at Pre and Postnatal Care.
The MUTU System is Medically proven to prevent and heal all types of moms who want to give their bodies a push.
(In fact, Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, has been reported to use the MUTU System to regain her body size after giving birth)
Take matters into your own hands for faster results. Discover More Here