In this article, we’ll review the UPPAbaby Vista VS City Select and see which one comes out on top!
Both the UPPAbaby Vista and the City Select fall under the lightweight stroller category. Both are extremely versatile strollers and weigh under 45 kgs.
The great thing about these strollers is that you can even accommodate a second child, given the ample spaciousness. To understand what makes these strollers unique from each other, we have discussed a thorough review of UPPAbaby Vista vs City Select.
What is UPPAbaby Vista?
- The VISTA’s intuitive design allows for multiple configurations, making transporting a second and third child a breeze — all while strolling like a single.
- Includes Bassinet and full size forward or parent-facing toddler seat with one-handed, multi-position recline. Performance travel system compatible with MESA Infant Car seat - direct attachment, no adapters necessary.
- Dimensions: Unfolded 36″ L x 25.7″ W x 39.5″ H | Folded with seat attached: 17.3″ L x 25.7″ W x 33.3″ H | Folded without seat attached: 13″ L x 25.7″ W x 32″ H
- Bassinet suitable from birth up to 20 lbs or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first. Toddler Seat suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs.
- Ventilated canopy and extendable UPF 50+ sunshade. The back of the Bassinet canopy unzips for additional airflow, and the pop-out sunshade shields your child from harmful UV rays, keeping baby cool and comfortable.
The strollers from UPPAbaby, especially the UPPAbaby Vista, are in demand and have good reviews from parents looking for a stroller who can live with their growing family. It can hold babies aged between six months to three years, or up to 50 lbs of weight, to be precise.
The carrycot attachment provided with the stroller allows you to use the product right from the baby’s birth. The carrycot attachment is a safe place for your baby to sleep with its aerated mattress and ventilation. The carrycot can also provide your baby with a sunshade on hot sunny days.
When to use UPPAbaby Vista?
If, as a parent, you are looking for a stroller that can adjust to your growing family, the UPPAbaby Vista is the right one for you.
When you want a stroller that not only carries your first child but also can accommodate when the second child comes in, and a stroller that has an attachment such as a carrycot that can be used from right after the baby is born, look no more. With all such features and comfort, the UPPAbaby Vista is the right choice for new and second-time parents. You can even get a stroller organizer, to make the best of these strollers and save yourself from the frequent mess.
What is the City Select?
- Easily, safely, and securely travel with baby by attaching your included Deluxe Pram to the City Select stroller. Pram holds infants up to 25 lb; stroller holds toddlers up to 45 lb
- With over 16 possible configurations, the City Select can be used front facing, parent facing, or sibling facing. Add a Second Seat to make it a double, and a Glider Board for a triple (Conversion Kits sold separately)
- Telescoping handlebar adjusts to your height and a hand-operated parking brake keeps all the controls within reach
- The seat offers multiple recline positions to make sure that your child is comfortable and the 5-point harness keeps your child safely secured
- Lift the sides and the City Select folds itself simply and compactly; snap the latch to lock the stroller for transportation or storage
The City Select an excellent option for a family that would plan for a second child. This stroller features as many as 16 configurations and also front-facing and parent facing choices. Two bassinets can be used simultaneously with this stroller.
It has various reclining options, a UV-protected canopy, which comes with a little window from where you can check on your baby without bothering them. The stroller provides us with a large basket and a handlebar too.
When to use City Select?
If you are looking for a stroller that offers a handlebar with a hand-operated braking system, this is the one to go for. This City Select provides a little window on the canopy to check on your little one and is also spacious if you need to accommodate a second child.
Main Differences between UPPAbaby Vista VS City Select:
- The UPPAbaby Vista does not require purchasing a bassinet or any other accessory to use with newborns, whereas it is not so in the case of City Select Baby Stroller.
- The UPPAbaby Vista offers an attractive leather handlebar and bumper bar available in various color options.
- A car seat adaptor must be bought for the City Select, whereas UPPAbaby Vista does not.
- Considering the price, City Select is more affordable even with the extras that need to be bought.
Conclusion and Recommendation:
Both the UPPAbaby Vista and the City Select comes with loads of features and is suitable for any growing family. The most significant difference that lies between the two is the price. Even with the extras needed to be bought, the City Select is still much more pocket friendly than the UPPAbaby Vista.
However, all the excellent features the UPPAbaby Vista provides and, most importantly, it can be used straight out of the box is more attractive a deal if the budget is not a concern. Or else, with a fixed budget, the City Select would be perfect for a parent.
Best UPPAbaby Vista
Best City Select