Looking for the Best Split Screen Baby Monitor?
In A Rush? Check Out The Number 1 Pick Here:
If your looking or the best split-screen baby monitor then you’ve come to the right place.
Buying a split-screen monitor can sometimes be tricky as you have many options to choose from and little way to know which brands and products are the most suitable for you.
Worry about, sound quality, wireless functionality.
Digital video quality, monitor screen size, rotating abilities, and recording functionality is no easy thing.
That’s not to mention the price which just as important!
Your Childs safety is paramount so it’s important you choose only the best and highest rated split screen baby monitor that is functional, practical and cost-effective.
There has been a major increase in the market with dual camera (some having up to 6) but the major flaw that a majority of companies aren’t supplying is an effective ad, reliable split-screen monitor.
This simple design keeps more parents in control as you can simultaneously view both children on the same display screen.
This ensures maximum safety and is the reason split screen baby monitors have been very popular amongst new parents.
Rest assured I’ve done all the hard work for you and compiled the top 5 split screen baby monitors.
It’s taken a long time but I’m happy to share my personal choice of the best split-screen baby monitor available to buy right now.
Related: When Is Baby Ready For Toddler Bed
|Check Price|| DBPOWER Video Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio||4.8/5||Top Rating|
|Check Price|| Motorola Video Baby Monitor||4.6/5||Best Performance|
|Check Price|| VTech VM343 Video Baby Monitor||4.7/5||Top Quality
|Check Price||Summer Infant Dual View Digital Colour Video Baby Monitor||4.6/5||Best Value
|Check Price|| Axvue Baby Monitor with Remote-Controlled Camera||4.5/5||Best Quality
Best Split Screen Baby Monitor
1. DBPower Digital Sound Activated Video Record Monitor
The DBPower is a great choice for parents looking for an effective split-screen monitor.
IT feathers a wide 3.4” LED screen that can display an astonishing 5 live video feeds at once.
As the screen size is on the larger side you get a dynamic view from a good angle.
The screen promotes 640*480P Resolution, which is ideal for a very detailed view.
Other features include Video Recording, (which you can share with your friends and family) and an improved sound-triggered DVR function that allows you to automatically hear any strange noises that occur.
It has a simple Wireless connection that most parents will be grateful for and this tech includes an FSHH system that locks your digital videos automatically.
It features a smart 2 Ways Communication system so you can stay connected with your baby at any time giving you the option to speak without being in the room
Its smart tech detects light and can switch to night or day mode automatically.
It even offers room temperature alerts a nightlight and lullaby feature.
It’s a very robust, multi-purpose and way more than just a split-screen baby monitor.
- Rotate up to 270 degrees increasing room visibility
- Smart Night vision technology for more visibility when dark
- Record options
- Quality made and excellent all-round reviews
- Battery may not last the whole night
2. Motorola Video Baby Monitor
The Motorola Video Baby Monitor has arguably the best monitor quality out of all the other competitors on the market.
This HD quality monitor has
2 Wide Angle HD Cameras with Infrared Night Vision and Remote Pan.
It provides unrestricted views of your baby at any tie of day or night.
It includes a real-time video feed and a comes equipped with temperature tech installed so you’ll be notified of different temperatures levels of the room directly on the monitor.
Coming fully wireless and synchronized the Motorola Video Baby Monitor comes with 2 broad-angle view cameras that can be used as a split-screen option.
It comes with a 5″ LCD color screen that includes an infrared vision mode to give a more enhanced video feed at night.
The best part of the Motorola Video Baby Monitor is the 2-way intercom system that allows you to communicate with your baby via the cameras’ built-in speakers.
This is a fantastic feature that will provide you much-needed assurance dugout he night.
Smartly the Motorola Baby Monitor allows you to unplug the cameras (which is battery-powered) and carry them between rooms for around 3 hours extra.
This is a great feature if you need a wireless setup and there are no charging ports around.
The video camera can tilt and zoom ensuring you always get the best view of your child which increases safety.
It has an eyebrow-raising 1000ft with an out-of-range alert which means you can be over 1000ft and still be in the range of the baby monitor.
This courage is the highest on the market and is unquestionable as a useful feature if you are constantly in and out of the house.
- Very sensitivity microphone
- Infrared night vision mode
- Practical Room temperature display
- Superior wireless range
– Battery life only lasts up to 5 hours
3. VTech VM343 Video Baby Monitor
The VTech VM343 is an interactive baby monitor for parents that want to feel as close to the baby as they can without having to be in the same room.
It comes with a wide 4.3 inches LCD screen.
That is high-resolution and problem-free especially across the split-screen viewing mode.
The camera can pan up to 270 degrees and is able to be titled from the monitor so you will always see every movement without a blocked view.
Coming equipped with a nine-level sound indicator; you have full reigns over volume control and can decide on which volume option is the best for you.
Benefiting from a two-way intercom, you are able to hear your baby’s and talk with your baby simultaneously and all at the press of a button.
It even allows you to send audio and video signals up to 1000 feet.
This is a functional and feature-rich baby monitor that will certainly stand the test of time.
Impressively it can hold up to 8 cameras at any one time making it ideal for multi baby rooms and multi baby purposes.
It has 3 interactive camera views, single, split-screen and patrol which gives you the flexibility to view your baby in different ways at different times.
The inbuilt pan, tilt and zoom function can be remote-controlled for you can use the sound and motion activation mode.
The best part is the inbuilt temperature sensor and automatic infrared night vision.
This gives you an additional safety boost.
Lastly, it has an inbuilt two-way, talk-back intercom system that will allow you to talk with your baby and let them hear your voice which is great for peace of mind.
This is arguable the best split-screen baby monitor as it houses so many functions but doesn’t compromise with quality.
- Inbuilt large camera with Pan tilt & zoom options
- It can connect up to 1,000 feet range
- 4 screen split screen option
- Inbuilt temperature gauge and infrared night vision
– Image can look grainy sometimes due to size of camera
4. Summer Infant Dual View Digital Colour Video Baby Monitor
The Summer Infant Baby Monitor is a great dual camera with some very smart technology.
The monitor is large at 3.5” which can have an unlimited number of cameras connected to it.
This all-purpose baby monitor comes with advanced night vision technology that lets you know first every sound, move or cry that comes to form your baby’s room.
It has powerful indicators that provide instant alerts for low batteries or out of range connections.
At 600ft, it’ more than enough to keep you connected in any large house or apartment.
The picture quality is on the enhanced side with an automatic black and white night vision setup.
This will allow you to check on baby during the day or night just at a glance.
The digital split-screen setup is smart with a side by side simultaneously viewing option for the same or different rooms.
You can even pan and scan the room and zoom in and out while simultaneously scanning left to right, up and down and all around.
Its a practical easy to use multiple purpose baby monitor and has great ratings across the marketplace.
- Good quality split-screen for up to four cameras.
- Pan, scan and zoom option.
- Great camera range.
– No beep system for low battery
– Battery life is only 4-5 hours.
5. Video Baby Monitor with Remote-Controlled Camera by Axvue
The Axvue baby monitor is a multiple purpose split-screen option and has some cool features that you could use.
It features a high-resolution widescreen of 4.3 inches that Neve looks grainy.
The screen stays clear at any angle without blurring.
Integrating with 4 cameras at any one time the monitor is manufactured with a loudspeaker and microphone for inbuilt two-way, talk-back so you can hear and talk to the baby at the same time.
Featuring a special alert system this monitor will tell you when your baby cries intelligently and has an early warning system in the camera It will detect any large changes in rooms temperature and if it notices that the tem[ture has changed too drastically it will let you know with an instant alert.
It’s very easy to use a camera and does’ have all the extra bells and whistles that other brands have, but it is functional, practical and a plugin and position camera, that is purpose-built.
- Fantastic battery life
- Instant temperature gauge notifications
- Good widescreen option that adjusts up to four camera feeds
- Easy to set up and use.
– Picture quality is not as good as HD competitors
Hope you liked the best split screen baby monitor. Make sure you pick the right one that is safe and practical!
This is our top pick!
- Care for 2 Babies at a Time: Split-screen feature displays the feed from both cameras to view 2 rooms or 2 babies side by side in real-time; large 5'' 720P IPS screen shows details in unmatched clarity
- Instantly Soothe from Afar: With audio and visual monitoring, you’re instantly alerted when baby is crying to console with your voice; auto switches voices between two screens every 15s to keep you updated on both
- Sleep Better: Automatic night vision mode with clear grayscale infrared images lets you see tiny movements even at night, stop repeatedly waking up to check in person and enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep
- See More Up Close: Get a cute cheek, nose, or face close-up, or check if the pacifier has fallen by remotely controlling the camera to zoom in 2X/4X and auto-pilot panoramic scan
- 24/7 Supervision: Captures every moment of your babies day and night with the 4500mAh rechargeable battery–lasts 18hrs in audio-only mode, 10hrs with audio and screen on for monitor (camera is powered by an AC adapter)
- HAVE A SENSE OF CALMNESS knowing your little angel is safe & sound with the 4.3” high quality SPLIT SCREEN DISPLAY and two PAN TILT ZOOM cameras. We remastered the classic baby monitor design and the latest 2.4GHz FHSS Technology for super-stable, HACK-FREE connection and supremely-detailed digital vision & sound.
- CALM, COMFORT & SING TO YOUR BABY with your own voice using the most advanced 2-way talk back communication technology. And when the baby can’t sleep or needs to be calm, you can make use of the built-in lullabies with white noise sounds. It’s a perfect match.
- WATCH YOUR BABY EVEN FROM OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE as the baby monitor has ULTRA-LONG RANGE of up to 960 feet open space. When you get too far you’ll get notified by the out-of-range warning.
- DON’T MISS A THING, the cutting-edge Auto Infrared Night Vision is here to showcase what’s going on at any hour of the night. On top of that, you can get alerts about high or low room temperature or use the 2x digital zoom with Remote Pan (360 degrees) & Tilt (90 degrees) to really see what’s going on in your baby's room.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, we at Babysense made the production of highest quality products our #1 priority from the very inception. That’s why our original video baby monitor comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty, Dedicated Customer Support and hassle-free 90-DAY money back guarantee!
- ★【5 Inch Large Split Screen LCD Screen】Parent unit monitor with 5" diagonal color screen,It allows you to clearly see your baby enjoying sweet dreams or playing in the room, whether during the day or at night.This video baby monitor can support two cameras at the same time. You can monitor two children or rooms side by side with the additional camera and won’t miss any new motions and cute behaviors of them any more.( Additional camera is sold separately.)
- ★【Two Way Talk Back&Lullabies】Built-in advanced microphone and speaker for clear two-way audio conversations,Allows you to talk back promptly to soothe baby when she is crying.And when the baby can’t sleep or needs to be calm, you can make use of the built-in lullabies with sounds. It’s a perfect match,Watch your kid in the nursery 24/7.
- ★【Voice Activation(Power Saving /VOX Mode) & Feeding Alarm Reminding】In VOX Mode (low/ medium/ high) which will wake up the baby monitor immediately when it detects cry.So it extends the time of working to some degree. And you can set the time on alarm to remind you it's time to feed your baby now.
- ★【Easy to Setup and Rich Useful Features 】JLB7tech baby monitor is factory well set up, just plug and play. Video and audio are transmitted via a secure and constant 2.4 GHz FHSS technology, no internet or app are needed. Also, Our baby monitor with camera also comes with: a long lasting 1850mAh rechargeable battery, room temperature monitor and warning, feed time reminder,2-way communication, Automatic night vision,2x Digital Zoom in and Power saving/Voice activation mode,2-Camera Expandability
- ★【Enjoy Professional After-sale Service】 As for a professional baby caring expert, we stands behind all our products. 24 HOURS before/after customer service and 1 YEAR product warranty will be promised to all our customer,Life time Tech Support!Support You Wholeheartedly, you'll never regret to choosing us.
- Hack-Proof & High Definition View: The 720 HD image on the large 5" LCD display provides crystal clear secure viewing. Enjoy exquisite remote control convenience with remote pan and tilt and up to x4 zoom, at a 960ft range.
- Split-Screen HD Display with 2 HD Cameras: Unlike most standard baby monitors, this HD video baby monitor is equipped with 2 HD cameras and SPLIT-SCREEN feature, allowing to see both cameras or babies side by side on the same screen. You are sure to always know what’s going on in your baby’s room!. Connect up to 4 cameras in different rooms.
- Soothe & Comfort Your Baby: Use the two-way audio, white noise sound or the programmed lullaby sounds to calm your baby remotely. Watch your kid in the nursery 24/7, thanks to the IR night vision of this high-end portable baby cam monitor.
- Never Miss a Single Moment: We use a novelty 4000 mAh battery and power-saving mode for auto-activation of the monitor based on the sound of your baby. Enjoy the built-in adaptable intensity night light, to ensure optimal sleeping environment in your baby's room.
- Invet in Your Peace of Mind: There's nothing more stressful than not knowing what your little one is doing. That is why our baby monitor is supplied with 2 cameras, which do not require wifi (no hacking risks) and allow you to sleep better at night.
- ✅ FULL ROOM COVERAGE - Our baby camera monitor comes with 2 portable cameras, which will give you a bird's eye view of the whole room. View both feeds at once with the split-screen viewing feature.
- ✅ REMOTE CAMERA CONTROL - Want to check on other areas of the baby's room? Easily adjust the viewing angle (pan, tilt, or zoom) of both cameras remotely via the handy parent unit.
- ✅ IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY - View a real-time video feed of your little one's room on the parent unit's 5" LCD color screen. Its infrared night vision feature gives you a clear video feed at night time.
- ✅ COMFORT THROUGH COMMUNICATION - Our infant monitor acts as a 2-way intercom system, allowing you to speak to and reassure your precious angel with your soothing words through the camera's built-in speakers.
- ✅ CAPTURE THE SLIGHTEST SOUNDS - The cameras of our infant video monitor are fitted with high-sensitivity microphones that can catch the slightest sounds, alerting you once your baby starts crying.