In this article, we’ll review the City Mini VS City Mini GT and see which one comes out on top!
Whether it be from the beginning or sometime later, you will need a baby stroller for your kid. It is not possible to carry them in your arms all the time while going out or traveling.
Some mothers find it even difficult to go out for jogging in the park while leaving her little one back at home alone. For such parents, the jogger stroller is just the one they need. And while at it, don’t you forget to pick a stroller organizer as they only make your job so much easier.
Choosing between two strollers is already a heck of a task, and that too of the same brand is a headache. Here we need to choose any one between City Mini vs City Mini GT.
What is the City Mini Stroller?
- Newly redesigned, with infant car seat compatibility
- Ultra compact one hand fold and auto lock
- Three ways to ride for infants and toddlers
- Lightweight rubber tires; locking front swivel wheels
- Adjustable calf support provides comfort for your growing child
Initially, the the City Mini Stroller is not apt for actual jogging. Still, it offers features such as good maneuverability, a suspension system, and ease of use, which all top joggers have.
When to use the City Mini Baby Stroller?
The the City Mini Stroller should be the one to choose if you are looking for a compact and convenient stroller. It can be wrapped up quickly with just one hand.
As a parent, it might be preferable to use a relatively lighter baby stroller, and for such a condition, the City Mini serves right. Not only that, if you are looking for a stroller that folds up and fits easily into any car seat, you know you have made the right choice by choosing the City Mini.
What is the City Mini GT?
- Safe and snug: Stroller seat holds a child up to 65 pounds and includes a 5 point stroller harness to keep your child safely secured
- Uncompromised agility: Stroller has forever air rubber tires with all wheel suspension, providing uncompromised agility on any terrain
- One hand fold: Lift a strap with one hand and the City Mini GT2 stroller folds itself simply and compactly.Do not use bleach, solvents or abrasive cleaning materials
- Create a travel system: Add a City GO Infant Car Seat using the included City GO infant car seat adapters (car seat sold separately) and go anywhere from day one
- Comfortable for parents: Adjustable handlebar and hand operated parking brake provides comfortable steering and control all within arm's reach
The City Mini and the City Mini GT is almost the same, but they do have some differences that you cannot overlook. It offers an excellent all-terrain wheel along with an adjustable handlebar.
Not only that but also it has a quick fold mechanism, which makes folding it the easiest. If you look closely, the City Mini has a two-wheel in front, whereas the City Mini GT has only one, which gives better maneuverability.
This stroller’s best feature is that it has a handbrake instead of a foot brake, which makes it more compatible for the parents.
When to use the City Mini GT?
While buying a stroller, if you are looking for one that includes a five-point harness, a capacity to hold up to 65 pounds, one hand easy-fold mechanism, better maneuverability, adjustable handlebar, and hand brake, the City Mini GT is just the right option for you as it offers all of the mentioned features.
Main Differences between City Mini vs City Mini GT
- The tires of City Mini is made of rubber, which serves better on the sidewalks, and the other hand, the City Mini GT offers foam-filled tires for a smoother ride on rough terrain.
- City Mini is pricier than the City Mini GT.
- The recline of the City Mini does not go all flat like that of City Mini GT.
- Unlike the City Mini GT, the City Mini has two tires in front, which has only one and offers better maneuverability.
- City Mini GT offers a handbrake, whereas the other does not.
Conclusion and Recommendation
Initially, both the joggers might look the same, but you will know how much of the differences they possess if you go thoroughly by the details. We listed the differences pointwise so that it is no more a problem for any one of you to choose between the two. Even though the City Mini GT price is a bit higher than that of City Mini, it is more recommended of the two.
City Mini GT:
Best City Mini
Best City Mini GT