In this article, we’ll review the Singer 4452 Vs. 4423 and see which one comes out on top!
You can find a lot of models in the ’44’ series of Singer. Singer 4452 and Singer 4423 are two such models. Now, if you think that they might have similar functionality, then you are wrong. Although Singer 4452 and Singer 4423 share some standard features, they have some dissimilarities. Therefore, we have come up with this quick comparison between Singer 4452 vs. Singer 4452.
What is Singer 4452?
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size - 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease.
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
Available with a variety of stitches, including six Basic stitches, 18 decorative Stitches, seven stretch stitches, and a buttonhole, Singer 4452 is perfect for all kinds of sewing work. It is built of stainless steel.
Singer 4452 is a durable sewing machine with a powerful motor that can provide up to 1100 stitches per minute. Because of this high-speed performance of Singer 4452, it is ideal for commercial usage as well. Available with a 25-year extended warranty, it weighs around 15 pounds and thus is portable as well. With an automatic needle threader, it additionally becomes super handy to use this sewing machine.
When to use Singer 4452?
Whether you are a beginner or a professional in sewing, Singer 4452 is the best option. Suitable for heavy-duty work, you can sew fabric like leather and denim using Singer 4452 conveniently. Available with a range of 32-built stitches, whether you want to sew simple fabric or you want to sew thick cloth, this sewing machine is going to provide a smooth motion to you while working.
Because of its small size, this sewing machine is additionally portable. As it provides three different positions, you can make reverse stitches with Singer 4452. Also, this sewing machine is ideal for piping and zipper as well.
What is Singer 4423?
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration. Amps (0.7). Watts (84). Volts (120). Hz (60)
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
Another heavy-duty machine by Singer is Singer 4423. It is made up of a stainless-steel frame, no need to worry about this sewing machine’s durability. It is going to last longer than you might be expecting. Singer 4423 works on a high-power motor, and thus it can smoothly provide a stitching speed as fast as 1100 stitches per minute.
It also provides six Basic stitches, four stretch stitches, 12 decorative stitches, and one buttonhole. With these accessories, you can use this versatile machine for any fabric. Because of its premium quality of this sewing machine, you will get precise stitches at variable speed.
When to use Singer 4423?
When looking for a sewing machine, its versatility and durability are two factors that matter the most. With Singer 4423, no need to worry about versatility. Being a heavy-duty sewing machine, it is perfect for both commercial as well as household purposes. Because of its high speed of stitching, you can go to save plenty of your stitching time as well.
Apart from this, as Singer provides 25 years of warranty on its sewing machine, this sewing machine is at least going to last for 25 years. As it allows for 23 different built-in stitches, it serves multiple purposes varying from zippers to piping to buttonhole.
Main Differences Between Singer 4452 & Singer 4423
When comparing Singer 4452 vs. Singer 4423, you are going to find more similarities than differences. Both these sewing machines provide a stitch speed of 1100 stitches per minute. Additionally, both of these are a heavy-duty sewing machine and comes with a stainless-steel frame. The only significant differences between Singer 4452 and Singer 4423 is as follows:
- Singer 4452 provides 32 built-in stitches, while Singer 4423 provides 23 built-in stitches. Thus, go for Singer 4452 if you want additional functioning.
- Singer 4452 comes with other accessories like walking foot for fabric, five packs of 16 needles, a non-stick peddle for leather, while no other accessories are available in Singer 4423.
Conclusion & Recommendation
Although Singer 4452 and Singer 4423 are excellent choices for the Comparison of Singer 4452 vs. Singer 4423, they both can have different usabilities. Singer 4452 comes with additional accessories and provides many more built-in stitches compared to Singer 4423; Singer 4452 is a perfect choice. But if you want a sewing machine for household usage, even Singer 4423 can be your best choice.