In this article, we’ll review the Singer 44s Vs. 4423 and see which one comes out on top!
Related: Singer 4411 vs singer 4423
Related: Singer 4452 vs 4423
Apart from getting your kid a magic box, imagine what fun can it be to sew some of your favorite designs for your little one! Singer 44s and Singer 4423 are two sewing machines by Singer who have gained popularity because of their high-quality performance and precise stitching. But which one of them is better?
If you are also interested to know more about both of these wonderful Sewing machines, then this comparison between Singer 44s vs. Singer 4423 can serve you as an ultimate guide.
What is Singer 44s?
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
With dimensions measuring 16.5 x 7.5 x 13.2 inches, Singer 44s is one of the best sewing machines by Singer till date.
Weighing only 17 pounds, Singer 44s provides very high stitching speed touching up to 1000 stitches per minute.
It is made up of stainless steel, no need to worry about the rusting stains. Also, it is available in a beautiful and attractive white color. And not just this, you will find several additional accessories for improved sewing and viewing. Because of the in-built needle threader, there is no need to worry about manual needling the thread repeatedly.
When to use Singer 44s?
Whether you want a sewing machine for household usage or looking for commercial purposes, Singer 44s heavy-duty sewing machine is ideal for all users.
Along with this, you will find a stitching speed close to 1000 stitches per minute, that means, you will be able to finish all your task in no time. Because of its durable stainless-steel body, undoubtedly, Singer 44s is going to last long. It provides three stitching options. Thus, whether you want it for zippers, piping, or everyday sewing, it is an ideal sewing machine for all purposes.
What is Singer 4423?
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The 23 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration. Amps (0.7). Watts (84). Volts (120). Hz (60)
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE:The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1, 100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor provides greater piercing power for thick seams
- HEAVY DUTY METAL FRAME: The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedframe, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, this sewing machine can sew through a variety of heavy weight fabrics and provides long lasting stability
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
Singer 4423 is known as one of the best sewing machines when it comes to affordability and durability. With an overall weight of 14.5 pounds, the dimensions of Singer 4423 are 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches, which is slightly smaller when compared with Singer 44s. Providing a speed of 1100 stitches per minute, Singer 4423 has a powerful motor.
Thus, it gives very smooth motion and precise stitches even at very high speed. This sewing machine is known for its best class quality. It contains an automatic needle threader, with which you are going to find it very convenient to rethread the sewing machine and ultimately saves overall sewing time.
When to use Singer 4423?
For whatever purpose you need a sewing machine, whether it is for household purpose or commercial purpose, the fast speed and accurate stitches of Singer 4423 are going to serve you conveniently. Along with Providing 23 built-in stitches, this sewing machine is ideal for all sewing machine usages. Cool, right?
Along with a stitch speed of 1100 stitches per minute, this sewing machine provides back stitches. Because of the durability of singer 4423, it is going to last way longer than you might be expecting it to last. Because of the wide variety of accessories, it provides, you can provide all the possible styles and stitches, including piping, zipper, topstitching, etc.
Main Differences between Singer 44s & Singer 4423
Although, while comparing Singer 44s vs. Singer 4423, both the sewing machine provides almost similar features. They are identical in terms of performance and usage; you can still find a slight difference between the sewing machine. The significant difference between Singer 44s vs. Singer 4423 is:
- On the one hand, where Singer 44s Provides 1000 stitches per minute, Singer 4423 provides 1100 stitches per minute and wins in terms of stitching speed.
- Although both the sewing machine offers similar features, Singer 4423 is slightly smaller in size and weight than Singer 44s.
- Singer 4423 is available in a sleek white color while Singer 44s is available in off white, greyish color.
Conclusion & Recommendation
No doubt, on comparing Singer 44s and Singer 4423, both the sewing machine contains a similar performance and quality feature. Both these machines are deal breakers because of their quality. But, if you want a slightly faster stitching speed, Singer 4423 is the better choice. Singer 4423 provides 100 stitches more per minute when compared with Singer 44s. Also, if you want a slightly smaller sewing machine, then again, Singer 4423 is the winner. Overall, Singer 4423 has a little edge over Singer 44s.